The FinnWayLearning consortium is a collaboration between the City of Turku and the following regional education establishments:
- The University of Turku
- Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Novia University of Applied Sciences
- Turku Adult Education Centre
- City of Turku Education Division
We offer expert services in the field of education to international clients. With a combined turnover of 625 million euros, the FinnWayLearning consortium encompasses over 60,000 students and 8,000 staff in total.
The FinnWayLearning consortium offers services covering three areas:
Learning and pedagogy solutions.
New methodology and content for learning institutions and teachers.
Linking education with working life.
Planning education according to the specific demands of working life, while simultaneously promoting business innovation in universities.
Chains of education.
Creating and maintaining effective, business branch-specific value chains that encompass all levels of education.
Our services include:
- Content and models of education
- Expert lectures, seminars and workshops
- Research and development
- Student projects
- Student counselling services
The clients of FinnWayLearning include:
- Representatives from ministries of education
- Political leaders of nations
- Management personnel of local authorities
- Management personnel of universities and other education establishments
- Teachers and other representatives of universities and other education establishments
- Real estate investors, such as owners of private schools
- Hospitals and other public sector establishments
Investing in Finnish education expertise will yield benefits in:
The results of education.
Our innovative content and models of education enable students to accumulate knowledge more effectively and with better motivation.
The professional growth of teachers.
We offer an opportunity to share the unique skills and methods of Finland’s highly regarded teaching profession.
The future of children and young people.
FinnWayLearning offers services aimed at preventing social exclusion and providing future generations with employment.
Cooperation between universities and organisations dealing with working life.
With the help of our expert services, our clients can learn to link academic work with the evolving needs of working life in an efficient and flexible manner.
Innovations that originate from academic work and lead to economic growth.
Our services facilitate the commercialisation of innovations that are created in universities, leading to successful business.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will gladly provide additional information.